1. Bake some delicious holiday treats – This is a perfect way to gather together with the one’s you love and fill your house with the delightful smells of the holidays
2. Sip on some hot cocoa – Try this Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate recipe that we love!
3. Create your own decorations – This is a fun and cheap way to get your house ready for the holiday season.
4. Listen to Christmas music – “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear” -Buddy the Elf
5. Wrap presents – Make your gifts sparkle under the tree this year so that no one will want to open them!
What are you doing to get ready for the holiday season? Leave a comment and let us know.